31ST IFTA ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2018
25 OCTOBER 2018 | KICK OFF
26 - 28 OCTOBER 2018 | CONFERENCE
(Before 15 September 2018)
(Starting 15 September 2018)
|Conference Pass*||RM 4500
Gala and Dinner Pass
* Each conference pass purchased comes with one free dinner pass (26 October 2018) and one free gala dinner pass (27 October 2018).
* Members are entitled to discounted fees. However, upon verification and found not to be a member, the additional fee due needs to be paid immediately in order to secure a seat to the conference.
* Conferences pass purchased is subject to Terms and Conditions and Event Cancellation or Postponement clauses below.
* All payments are to be made in Malaysian Ringgit (The US dollar equivalent is for reference only).
* For enquires on purchase of October 26 or 27 dinner tickets for accompanying spouse or partner, please contact IFTA KL 2018 Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are limited, so please purchase your pass early.
Terms and Conditions
1. No refund on passes will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
2. The pass may be downloaded from the website or from the email confirmation upon purchase completion. Please present the pass in digital or printed form at the registration desk. An identification tag will be issued, which must be worn at all times to gain access to the event venue.
3. The host organisation reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission to any persons found to be behaving in a disorderly manner.
4. The Pass Holder voluntarily assumes all risk incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
5. Please direct any complaints regarding the event to the Malaysian Association of Technical Analysts (MATA).
Event Cancellation or Postponement
1. If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the “Notices” or individually, “Notice”) respectively shall be emailed and also placed in the website. Any refund made by MATA (Malaysian Association of Technical Analysts) shall only be made out of sums held by MATA. The amount of refund will be made on a pro-rated basis (”Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by MATA and the price paid by the pass holder for the pass. MATA shall not be liable to make a refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances.
2. The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the pass holder could request a refund.
3. Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at MATA’s sole discretion.